1 Chemin de ronde - 20220 Algajola
Discover the region : Hotel Saint Joseph in Algajola
Places of interest in the Haute-Corse region (20)
Hotel Saint Joseph is located in a little touristic village in Algajola, in the North-West of the island, 20 min from Calvi airport and 15 min from Rousse Island port.
Historically, this island is an ancient Genoise citadel, the village has all the elements to make a lovely holiday :
- Cultural heritage sites: the Castellu, built in the 13th century, the church of Saint Georges and its brotherhood,
- A magnificent sandy beach that stretches over 1.5km.
- A variety of sporting activities: scuba diving, wind-surfing/paddle boarding, water-skiing/wake-boarding/body-boarding, boat hire, horse-riding, golf, squash and tennis near-by, volley-ball, petanque and more.
- A perfect starting point for incredible walks (the ancient villages of Balagne, the Artisan Trail etc.)
- A host of shops, bars, restaurants and clubs, the train station.
Sporting and leisure activities in Haute-Corse
Calvi airport is located just 20 minutes from the main road and a short car journey will take you to CALVI CITADEL and NOTRE DAME DE LA SERRA church
By staying atHotel Saint Joseph, you can make the most of the neighbouring beaches for :
- Horse riding activities
- A variety of excursions and hikes...
Enjoy a rich variety of activities and delightful moments of pleasure!
To make a reservation or for any other information, please contact Hôtel Saint Joseph à Algajola.